Low Level Radioactive Waste Services (RadWaste)
BSEn's RadWaste Services are provided by Aleut World Solutions (AWS) which integrates the capabilities and resources of three established small businesses familiar with government contracting. AWS is a melding of field services, transportation, remediation and engineering abilities, partnered to offer comprehensive remediation services to the Department of Defense and its contractors.
Identify, Remove, Remediate and Process for Disposal Various Low Level Radioactive and Mixed Wastes
Below is just a few of the services we provide through Aleut World Solutions:
- Site Surveys
- Radionuclide Identification
- Hazardous Identification
- Waste, Soil, Air and Water Sampling and Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Preliminary Assessment, Site Inspection, Remedial Investigation and Feasibility Study
- Remedial Design/Actions
- Deconstruction, Demolition and Excavation
Rapid Response within 24 to 72 hours depending on location
- AWS has the capability to respond to emergency situations within 24 hours within the Continental United States and 72 hours outside the United States.